Monday, November 07, 2005

Football

Zena had to go and put out the Virginia Tech flag Friday before the Tech-Miami game and we all know what happened.
How 'bout those Gators! Squeaked one out, I'd say! I took Zachary to the game...what fun! He did the Gator Chomp and sang the Gator fight song. Along about the end of the first quarter he asked how much longer and I put him off by telling him just a little while longer. A little while later he asked, "Dad, when the Gators win, will we go home?" I assured him that once the Gators won we would not stay a minute longer! However, we did not stay till the bitter end, we did go home (with everyone else) when the Gators went up 35 -21 with 4:00 to go. Boy were we surprised when we turned the radio on in the car to catch the double overtime! Go Gators!

No comments: